Here are my notes from today’s Seattle income tax Court of Appeals hearing . . .Read the entire blog
At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- Gabor Jollys 37 Lederstiefel Stiefel Schnürstiefel Leder leather boots brown
- Lucky NOVA Womens Nova Dress Sandal- Choose SZ color.
- NW AUT VALENTINO SATIN- LACE BOW PLATFORM SANDAL BLK SKIN SZ38 RET 1280 BARGAIN
- Silver shoes - Size 7.5 New
- NIKE MENS AIR FOAMPOSITEPRO GYM GREEN SIZE MENS 13 624041-302
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS ULTRABOOST 4.0 POWER RED CORE BLACK WHITE EE3703 NEW MEN BOOST
- Adidas Sobakov cblacke chacor cblacke EU 44, Männer, black, BB7674
- Converse Chuck Taylor II Hi Leather black Gr. 42 UK 8,5 NEU & OVP
- Men New adidas Derrick pink 5 Boost sz 10.5 C75593 Scarlet Solar bluee
- New Balance MRL247NK D Black White Men Running shoes Sneakers MRL247NKD
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 2011 WHITE-blueE SZ 10.5 ALL STAR PACK RARE
- Nike Classic Cortez X Nathan Bell White Black Men's Sz 11 shoes BV8165-100
- Nike Mens Air Jordan 9 Retro Low Mango Bright Mango 832822-805 Size 14
- Reebok Men's Royal Comp CLN 2v Fitness shoes 6 UK
- Top 3 Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Mid 554724-124 bluee Red White Men DS All Sizes
- 13 Genuine Leather Lining Blacks, Design, Loafers Medium, Studio Via Spiga
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.Spiral Mens - Flaming Spine - Sneakers - Men's High Top Laceup Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.St. Alfred x Asics Gel Lyte III Lake Shore size 12