Here are my notes from today’s Seattle income tax Court of Appeals hearing . . .Read the entire blog
At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- ECCO Womens 9-- Pick SZ color.
- Elegant women pointed toe stiletto high heels slip on shiny patent shoes US2.5-7
- Klogs Mission - Leather Clog - Many colors Black Tooled - 7.5 Wide
- NEW Vionic Minna Spark Womens 7.0 Ballet Flats Black Cap Toe Bow Orthoheel Vegan
- Salvatore Ferragamo gold Strappy Closed Toe Slingback Heel shoes Women’s 5
- Nike Jordan Super Fly 5 PO Red Black Basketball 881571-601 shoes sz 10.5 NS4
- Adidas Men's Questar Drive Running shoes - Choose SZ color
- Adidas Y-3 Yohji Run Sz. 8, Worn Once
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star - Crafted High Top Boot Black Size 11 US 162355C
- Jordan 11 Cool Grey Size 11
- NEW NIKE ZOOM MERCURIAL XI FK FC FLYKNIT Black White 852616-002 Mens Size 9
- Nike Air Jordan 1 gold Wings AA2887-335 Limited Edition Size 11
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Shield 907327 001 running shoe react trainer mens sizes
- NIKE ROSHERUN NM BR SZ 8 LIGHT RETRO WHITE VOLT ROSHE BREEZE 644425 402
- Saucony Mens Trainers bluee And Black 61427 Trainers Uk Size 10
- Mens British style Genuine Leather Permeable Round Toe Flattie Casual shoes New
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.Men's 8 Lacrosse Brown Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot Size 8 460030 Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.MEN'S ABILENE BLACK SHORT ZIP WESTERN DRESS BOOTS 6464
WPC IN THE NEWS
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Excellent Condition”|
Maison Martin Margiela
|Style:||High Top Sneaker|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11||Euro Size:||EUR 44|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Color:|
Does not apply