Here are my notes from today’s Seattle income tax Court of Appeals hearing . . .Read the entire blog
At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- Rockport Womens Total Motion Valerie Luxe Pump W (C)- Pick SZ color.
- Bucketfeet Tatau Canvas Slip-On 10
- Womens slip on sandles Java linen glossy wrinkled ma-brown2 hardly ever used
- BT74 MOMA schuhe yellow leder damen elegante EU 37
- Christian Dior Tresor High Heels shoes Sandals
- FREE PEOPLE Byron Strappy MULE Heel shoes 37 6.5 7 White Leather NEW Retail 148
- LK Bennett Womens Patent Leather Size 35.5 5.5 US Pump Heels shoes Nude Career
- NEW ROBERTO CAVALLI NUDE SNAKESKIN CROCODILE WEDGE PLATFORM SHOES 38.5 - 8.5
- Roberto Cavalli shoes 37.5 Worn Once
- NIKE AIR AIR 97 BW BLACK-METALLIC HEMATITE SZ 10
- Adidas EQT SUPPORT 93 17 bz0584 cblack cblack ftwwht Size 9
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.Nike Air Max 98 black da men grey Bianco Scarpa da Ginnastica Sneaker Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.NIKE AIR MAX CB 34 BARKLEY Sz 10 posite jordan lebron pippen more uptempo 94 97
WPC IN THE NEWS
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Upper Material:||Suede||Modified Item:||No|
|Product Line:||Air Jordan, Jordan OG, Jordan Retro|
|Year:||2018||Width:||Medium (D, M)|