Here are my notes from today’s Seattle income tax Court of Appeals hearing . . .Read the entire blog
At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- Hot Sale Womens Sequins Lace Up Platform High Heel s9 Ankle Boot Nightclub shoes
- Women's Mizuno's Wave Inspire 14 in PEACOCK blueE-FUCHSIA PURPLE 5C6X Sz 6-7.5
- BASS BLACK PEBBLE LEATHER MEN'S SHOES SPRUCE- 1747-001 SIZE 9M NEW WITH TAG
- EUC 350 Cole Haan Navy and Burgundy Suede Wingtip Dress shoes Bucks Size 11 D M
- MCRAE INDUSTRIAL STEEL TOE RUFF RIDER WELLINGTON BOOTS MR85344 ALL SIZES
- NICE 1000+ MEZLAN Brown Genuine Alligator Crocodile Oxford Boots Loafers shoes
- Thgoldgood Heritage 8 Waterproof Tobacco Plain Toe Work Boots 814-4008 SZ 12 EE
- SUPERSTAR 80'S TRAINERS GREY SUEDE POLKADOT METAL TOE IN SIZE 4 UK MINT
- Black Buckle Ankle Boots in size 3,4 and 5
- shoes CONVERSE Femme green Tissu 130119C D
- Easy Spirit Frauen Eliria Geschlossener Zeh Kaltes Wetter Stiefel mehrfarbig Gro
- J.JILL WOMENS BROWN LEATHER SUEDE TALL BOOTS SIZE 7M C132
- Merrell Moab 2 GTX Gore-Tex Vibram Grey Black Women Outdoors Trail shoes J12130
- NEW Louise Et Cie Andora Women's Black Leather High Boots US Size 6 M shoes 629
- Nike huarache size 5.5 red, Rare
- Nomad Women's Puddles III Indian Autumn Waterproof
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.Hot Womens Suede Elastic Stretchy Pointed Toe Multi color shoes Over Knee Boots Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.I18-LB20 shoes women 40 STIVALETTI LAURA BELLARIVA brown 100% PELLE ITALY