Here are my notes from today’s Seattle income tax Court of Appeals hearing . . .Read the entire blog
At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- Aravon Leather Heeled Mary Janes, Women's Size 7EE, Black Absorb
- Crocs Womens Leigh Ann Slingback Wedges
- Hush Puppies Womens Ladies Chardon Penny Hook & Loop Penny Loafer
- Naturalizer Womens Cailla Leather Open Toe Casual Slingback Sandals
- Pleaser Women's Moon 708MG Platform Sandal Clear Silver Size 6 M
- Prada Leopard Print Calfskin Pumps, Size 36.5, NEW
- Nike ACG Dog Mountain Men's shoes Emerald Rise Tuor Yellow Black AQ0916 300
- Adidas I 5923 Mens Grey White Gum shoes Trainer Sneaker UK 6-12
- Adidas Ultraboost Uncaged Parley shoes Men's Running
- BRAND NEW Nike Kyrie 5 Taco PE Camo orange Black Men's Basketball shoes size 12
- Jordan Why Not Zero.1 Men’s Size 8 Brand New orange Pulse Russell Westbrook
- New Balance Men's MX608v4 Training shoes, Black US 12 M
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Mid Patent Black gold 852542-007 Size 9 DS
- Nike Air Vapormax Triple Black Anthracite Mens Size 10.5 Rare AH9046-002
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.DINGO JOE 12 TAN LEATHER WESTERN COWBOY BOOTS DI5771 ALL SIZES - NEW Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.Dino Monti Ally Sz 11.5 M Black Leather Lace Up Cap Toe Derby Dress Mens shoes