Here are my notes from today’s Seattle income tax Court of Appeals hearing . . .Read the entire blog
At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- Gabor Women's Basic Ankle Boots Black (black 47) 5 UK
- LUXUS PRADA SAMT PUMPS SCHUHE 1I135H black NEU 38 38,5
- NWOB 498 Stuart Weitzman Dixie Embellished suede Ballet Flat light bluee sz 9.5
- Skechers 48761 Womens Washington Seattle Slip-On Loafer- Choose SZ color.
- 100% Authentic Air Jordan 10 Royal bluee Size 9.5 487214 107
- Adidas Originals ZX Vulc B27436
- Adidas stan smith men Size 10
- shoes de Sport ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST S82021 PROMOTION EXCLUSIVE 10 JOURS
- Lacoste Sevrin 316 1, Baskets Basses Homme
- New Balance MW978 Walking shoes (Men's) in Brown - NEW - 150
- Nike Air Force One Lows 07 Red White Lace Up Mens Size 9
- Nike Air Trainer II SC QS Indigo Navy Wolf Grey Infrared Size 10.5 456610 140 Bo
- Nike SB Dunk Low Pro “Takashi” Black Metallic gold - White BQ6817-002 Size 10
- RARE Nike Air Jordan 13 XIII Black Red Bred White Sz 14 Men’s shoes 414571-010
- Mens High top Stretch pull on Casual Chelsea Desert work Ankle Boots
- 100% authentic BNIB ADIDAS YEEZY boost 700 inertia bluee orange sneakers 5.5 5
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.ECCO Eisner Retro Sneakers Moonrock Lion Taupe EU 46 US 12-12.5 Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.ECCO Kenton Plain Toe vintage leather mink Men's shoes Sz.EU 47 US 13-13.5 NEW
WPC IN THE NEWS
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10||Style:||Oxfords|
|Product Line:||Dr. Martens 1461|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|