Here are my notes from today’s Seattle income tax Court of Appeals hearing . . .Read the entire blog
At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- Mens Clarks Rounded Toe Casual Lace Up Textile & Leather Trainers Tri Native
- Nike 1 2 Cent Penny Hardaway Royal Sz 9.5 Foamposite
- Nike Lebron 8 P. S. Hombre Baloncesto Zapato GB size 7-11 441946 400
- Reebok Zoku Runner Ultra Knit IS Mens BS6356 Black Grey Running shoes Size 9.5
- Corrente 4415 Tuxedo Slip-on Loafer, Men's Formal Dress Leather shoes, Black
- Men's Retro Vintage Leather Chelsea Boots Ridding shoes Black gold casual shoes
- ALLEN EDMONDS VTG Black Lloyd 9 B Leather Wing Tip Full Brogue Oxfords NOS P3A
- CLARKS Men's Twinley Lace up Oxford
- Hugo Boss oxfords, brown leather, men's size US 10.5 EU 43.5 560
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.NEW ROCKY S2V Tactical Military S2V FLIGHT BOOTS RKC050 USA NIB Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.NEW Saucony ECHELON 6 FOG BLK blue S20384-4
WPC IN THE NEWS
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||VANS Authentic|