Here are my notes from today’s Seattle income tax Court of Appeals hearing . . .Read the entire blog
At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- Nike Kobe Ad Exodus Chaos Size 9 NXT 360 Predro
- Nike Lebron Soldier XII SFG Camo Men's Sz 12 Basketball shoes AO4054-001
- Puma RS100 HL Black Teal-Green Sheen 356616 01 Men's SZ 13
- Lazy mens casual slip on moccasin loafers shoes driving leather shoes summer new
- 2016 Nike Air Foamposite Pro Hyper Cobalt bluee Size 10.5 624041-403 Jordan Penny
- BRAND NEW NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 6 GATORADE UK8 EU42.5
- GEOX RESPIRAR YOOKING U824NB shoes de hombre mocasines botas safari oxford
- Men 9.5Us Retro And Black Cement
- Nike Air Jordan 1 RE Hi Double STRP Strap I AJ1 Black Red Men shoes AQ7924-016
- RARE Converse CT LP OX John Varvatos Natural Black Sz 9 Men’s shoes LE Leather
- T.U.K. A9313 Men's Vegan shoes EZC Black Wax Canvas Creeper Sneaker
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.MEN'S NIKE ZOOM ALL OUT LOW 2 WHITE CLEAR JADE-BLACK AJ0035 101 SIZE 1013 Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.Mens Nike Zoom Fly SP Running shoes Sz 10.5 Rage Green 150 NIB AJ9282 103 NEW .
WPC IN THE NEWS
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Style:||Running, Cross Training|